WHO WE ARE
NAPAC Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization in Rancho Cucamonga, California. We have been established in 2014 as a Resource Trusteeship for NAPACUSA’s activities. Our foundation is focused on creating funds to finance the different campaigns that NAPACUSA advocates for.
The Nigerian-American Public Affairs Committee, or NAPACUSA, began in 2011. It was founded by a group of visionary and high-profile Nigerian-American leaders in the USA who are committed to “enhanced socio-economic impact and voice of people of Nigerian origin in the United States and their increasingly influential next generation.
OUR ADVOCACY ORGANIZATION NETWORK
- NAPAC USA – A 501 (C) 4 established in 2011 as a Political Action Committee (PAC)
- NAPAC Foundation – A 501 (C) 3 established in 2014 as a Resource Trusteeship for NAPAC’s activities
- NAPAC State PAC – A 527 organization established in 2014 as a State-Level Implementation Partner
To engage, inform, and empower Nigerian-Americans in the United States through policy impact, education, health and wellness, effective advocacy, and economic empowerment.
To be the center-point for Nigerian-American progress in the United States. All 50 states of the USA will be represented.
WHAT MOVES US
Our advocacy organization in California works, serves, and supports others by upholding the following values:
- To build an organization today that future generations, America-born Nigerians, will run, manage, and rely on for years to come.
- To close the image gap and serve the interests of Nigerians worldwide.
- NAPAC will be the most relevant and impactful Nigerian-American based organization in the Americas.
- To be the voice of Nigerian organizations and people in the US.
- To promote Nigerian interests in the US.
- To provide high-impact programs and services to grow the impact of Nigerians in the US.
- To fill gaps in knowledge and policy advocacy.
- To provide a home and base for Progressive Nigerian youth and young professionals, who want to belong and contribute to Nigerian progress.